Match boxers from your stable against opponents from around the world and compete for titles. You will need to pick fights strategically and try to put on a good show to get the best rewards. Save your best boxing talent for possible title fights that you can be chosen to compete in towards the end of events. Develop your stable by earning experience from events or by trading boxers on the market. You can also buy packs from the store with credits.
The aim of the game is to grow your stable of boxers. Your boxer card's stats will not change, however all new cards generated via. opening packs and fight opponents will be subject to changes based on real life events and results. Here is a brief explainiation of each of the boxer stats:
- Power - The force of shots when they land and overall aggression of the boxer.
- Speed - The amount of shots thrown and ability to throw and land combinations.
- Technique - The effectiveness of power and speed and overall boxing ability.
- Endurance - The resistance to power shots and combos when taken.
- Agility - The ability to slip shots and move out of the way of the opponent.
- Defence - The ability to effectively block shots and combos from the opponent.
Some boxers will gain more experience and credits for winning fights based on their real life potential. Boxers will level up based on their experience which increases the boxer overall and each stat. The maximum level increase by experience is 7.
You will not be able to trade boxer cards after participating in an event, however this is subject to change. Only boxer cards obtained from packs can be sold or traded on the market. Duplicates obtained from packs must replace your existing card or otherwise can be sold on the market or sold to the game.
Events are where the action takes place and you get to choose fights for your boxers.
To enter higher level events you will need to win titles from lower level events in addition of paying the cost of the event with game credits. Once a boxer has participated in a fight you will not be able to use the boxer again for the duration of the event.
Closer fights will return greater rewards than fights in which the opponent is severely outmatched. The outcome of fights is based on chance which means anything can happen. You can expect realisic results most of the time as the outcome for a fight is generated using a complex series of chances factoring all of the boxers stats and designed to be as realistic as possible with improvements being made regularly.
If you lose a fight you will recieve a smaller amount credits based on the chances of winning, you will also lose experience and therefore levels. If you lose all or most of your fights you will lose credits on the event cost.
If your boxer is knocked out during the fight the boxer will become injured and you will not be able to use the boxer again for a number of events or after an amount of time has passed. You can only use boxers in an event if their quality matches the quality of the event.
Title fights have higher stakes than regular fights. Winning a title fight will have an increased reward based on the quality of the title and chance of the win. When a boxer wins a title you can defend the title against an unknown opponent. Successfully defend a title to win the title outright, you can then use the title to gain entry to a higher quality event. Boxers with titles will get increased rewards when used in a regular contest. If the boxer has a title and loses any fight they will lose the title, however you will still be able to use your defended titles to gain entry to an event.
Terms & Privacy
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The data stored in your BoxManager account is not shared with any third parties. Your account and data is property of BoxManager, it may be deleted or changed at any time. You may request deletion of your account data at any time. You may be contacted via. email with information concerning updates and offers, you may opt-out of e-mail notifications at any time.
Automated account creation, third party market transations, purposeful exploitiation of bugs and automated event farming are all strictly forbidden and, if detected, will result in immediate account removal. This includes the use of any third party client to access the game.
This is an online game where player interaction can occur, this means to register on this website you must be at least 13 years of age. Staff will do their best to moderate public chat and any community interactions and abusive lauguage, hate speech, asking for personal details etc. will not be tolerated. Please note there may be some references in the fight commentary which could be considered as references to mild violence.
Game content including boxer names can be changed at any time due to trademarks, copyrights and other legal requests. If you are the owner or legal representative of the owner of a trademark or copyright and you believe that we have violated your trademark or copyright we will comply with any legal requests for removal.
To contact an administrator please e-mail email@example.com